16 November, 2021
Working Together: Moreton Council’s annual report
MORETON Bay Regional Council (MBRC) has released its annual report highlighting its record of achievement in the past year.
The theme of this year’s report ‘Working Together’ reflects Council’s commitment to partnering with its communities to build a thriving region, while protecting and enhancing all the great things people love about the region.
- achieved $17.72 billion Gross Regional Product;
- welcomed 10,197 new residents to the region;
- created 16.74 hectares of new parkland;
- constructed 22.05 kilometres of new road;
- delivered the multi-award winning $8.5 million water park and play space at The Mill in Moreton Bay.
Details can be found at Annual Report 2020-21 - Moreton Bay Regional Council.